Department :   Supply Chain
Reporting to:  Manager Sales
Gender :  Male
Job Responsibilities : 1. Responsible to Perform Supply Chain Operations i.e.:
- Responsible to prepare Databases for Foreign, Local Suppliers, Freight Forwarders, clearing agents etc., and stays up-to-date of local market conditions & trends.
- Placing orders with suppliers and ensuring timely delivery including relationship management with existing suppliers and sourcing new ones for continuous improvement.
- Receives and arrange invoices from suppliers and ensures they are paid in timely fashion based on established criteria.
- Maintains all procurement related registers and files up-to-date and regularly update Status of Bid to Suppliers/Customer for better coordination.
- Taking approval including: tracking documents for approvals, obtaining signatures on Payment request for principals and other documents required to complete the transactions.
- Ensure parts and materials are bought at the most competitive price and delivered on time for production and/or field and customer service.
- Assist manager or senior for the complete coordination of Shipment handling.
- Cutting any waste and unnecessary costs to create a streamlined process.
- Assist manager or senior for the complete process of Stock management.
- Foster close working relationships with associated departments e.g. Sales & Marketing, Finance & Engineering/After Sales.
- Proper filling of inquiries, orders, delivery challan, invoices & payment evidences etc.
- Continually improve purchasing methods and drive down external spend & includes supplier visits in Work schedule.
2. Effectively generate suggestions, non-conformities or complain through Corrective Action Request Form.